Cat6A Patchlock Leads
Category 6A Cabling System
The Patchlock leads from BTNS provide extra security when installed in public areas as they prevent the risk of unauthorised disconnection of critical network connections. A Removal Key must be used to release the secure lock thus allowing the patch lead to be removed. The Patch Leads are made from shielded BTNS Cat 6A cable and are terminated using high performance modular plugs. The fully shielded cable increases signal isolation and helps to prevent contaminant noise from entering the lead. Leads are available in lengths from 0.5 to 5 metres, and in a number of different colours.
BTNS Cat 6A SFTP Patch Leads are designed to complete the Cat 6A Channel, providing support for extremely highspeed applications including 10GBASE-T.
Features & benefits
• Independently tested to Cat 6A and 10GBASE-T channel performance standards
• Conform to ANSI/TIA 568-C Category 6A
• Uses fully shielded cable
• Available in lengths from 0.5 to 5 metres
• Available with blue, red, yellow or green latches
• Offers enhanced security