Lockable Wall Mounted Enclosure
Fibre Optic Cabling
The BTNS Lockable Wall Box provides an ideal solution for secure patching in any location where a cabinet or other suitable enclosure is not available.
Manufactured from 1.5mm mild steel, the enclosure features two doors with different locks and an interchangeable internal panel which is available for a wide range of adaptor types. Cable entry and patchcord exit is from the top or the bottom of the unit. Four knockouts are provided (top and bottom) to suit common cable gland sizes.
The enclosure can be supplied loaded or unloaded and with optional fibre/splice management kits.
*Unless specified the ST loaded wall boxes are fitted with one door.
Features & benefits
- High quality welded steel construction
- Two doors with different locks (SC version only)
- Internal panels available for SC, ST, FC, FDDI and ESCON
- Supplied unloaded or loaded with adaptors
- Four cable entry knock-outs on top and bottom
- Patchcord exit from top or bottom
- Custom colour and silk screen service
- Fibre management kits available