ST Connectors & Adaptors
Fibre Optic Cabling
BTNS splice-on connectors provide a convenient low loss alternative to using pigtails to field terminate fibre cable. The connector is supplied ready terminated with a short length of fibre, which can be directly spliced to installed cable. The splice is then protected within the specially designed connector boot, removing need for additional splice trays or housings.
Used in conjunction with BTNS Fusion Splicers, the connectors offer a quick to use, high quality, low insertion loss, low return loss, fully compliant solution.
Features & benefits
• Compliant with IEX51754-4, KS C6974(F04), JIS C5973(F04)
• Compliant with Telcrdia GR-326-core
• Able to terminate the fibre with a connector in the field
• Jointing point is located inside of the connector
• Higher quality, better insertion loss and return loss
• Easy to assemble with one step system
• Comes in pack of 10